Please read all service agreements by the following.
"Sky" means Sky Hosting Limited.
- This complete agreement is understanding between Sky
and our Customer and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. Sky may
change the terms and conditions, and/or modify the prices under in a non-notice
- If you have any query about these terms and conditions, please contact our
Customer Services Department
1. SKY provided the Customer Services only be used for lawful purposes.
Customer is not allowed to transmit or issue of any information, data or
material in violation of any Hong Kong regulation or law is prohibited. Sky has
the right to remove all materials which infringe on copyright work.
2. SKY has the right to cancel the service without prior notice. If the service
is terminated by Sky, there will have an admin fee and the first month's
service fee will not be refund.
3. SKY will not be responsible for damages the customer suffers. This includes
data delays, miss-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its' own
negligence, subscriber's errors, or due to the fault of third parties.
4. Customer agrees not to utilize the Sky SMTP service, equipment or email
address to send the spam email to more recipients or more than 100 mails of a
same domain name in a single day.
5. Customer agrees not to sell, promote or designed any illegal software,
product or service.
6. Customer shall assure the network services of Sky and shall not disrupt Sky,
its associated networks or equipments forming part of the systems.
7. Customer agrees than does not submit and publication in Sky network of
violates or infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or contain anything
obscene or libelous thing. Sky has the right to remove any and all materials
which infringe on copyright work.
8. Customer may terminate the Sky service by filling the Service Termination
Form and mail to us before 30 days of the billing cycle (with reference to the
postmark date). The form can be downloaded from http://www.skyhosting.com.hk or
call our Customer Service Hotline 2111 9428.
*The Customer shall be responsible for all fees before a proper termination of
the service in accordance with this Agreement.
9. If Customer wants to change their account information, please fill up the
Change Information Form and send email to us. The form can be downloaded from
http://www.skyhosting.com.hk or call our Customer Service Hotline 2111 9428.
CUSTOMER will be required to provide
verification for security purposes authorizing them to make any changes of